Mother's Day Gift Guide 2019
I love this time year of year, the leaves are starting to sprout on the trees, the temperatures are getting warmer and we also get to celebrate all of the special women in our lives that have been amazing role models and caregivers. It wasn't until becoming a Mom myself that I truly realized how many selfless hours a Mom devotes to their family. All those selfless hours so easily forgotten, with a cheesy grin or a "Bless You Mommy" from my little guy.
I hope if you are a Mom yourself that you are taking the day to celebrate you! Your family is blessed to have you and your children would not be where they are today without you. If you're not a Mom, take the time to celebrate the special woman that you call Mom. Take the day to show her how truly blessed you are to have her in your life and how much you value her love and support.
I've put together a list of some of my favorite items that I LOVE and I'm sure some of the special women in your life will love too!
1) My Name Necklace This is on my wish list for Mother's Day. You can personalize with your kids names, birthday or wedding dates or even the geographical coordinates of your favorite location.
2) Tory Burch Fleming Hobo Loving the diamond-stitched leather on this classic and polished bag that goes great with work or weekend attire.
3) Flair Necessities Monogrammed Watercolor Floral Notepad Our floral patterned notepad is 8.5x5.5" and is great for to-do lists, grocery lists or a for a quick note to a special someone.
4) Flair Necessities Modern Calligraphy Script Note Cards Our calligraphy script notecards are perfect for showing gratitude for a gift or reaching out to a special someone.
5) Mark & Graham Hand Painted Floppy Straw Hat Made from woven paper and finished with a hand-painted name with matching stripe design, this hat is perfect for a weekend away with the girls or as a fun bachelorette weekend gift.
6) Mark & Graham Charging BraceletIs your phone always close to dying when you need it most. This cute, personalizable bracelet allows you to charge your iPhone on the go and you look stylish too.
7) Mark & Graham Dual Travel Organizer This is the perfect travel organizer for all of your makeup and jewelry too. Love that I'm able to have everything all in one neat bag and I just might have some extra room for another pair of shoes.